TPG Community

Get online support

Not connecting to internet

SOLVED Go to solution
Belinda_west
Level 3
I keep getting this message after I moved “ Action Required: Your TPG NBN service is awaiting activation. Please connect your NBN modem as soon as possible to activate. Visit link.tpg.com.au/EDKjOZ”
I have plugged my modem in and router and there is no connection, both are showing orange internet light. Please help!
Thanks !!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Belinda_west
Level 3
Thank you for your help, I called back and all is sorted.
Thanks

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Ahra_G

Hi @Belinda_west,

For newly installed services or modem that requires set up, I would recommend checking out this article: 

New Connection Setup Help

For further help, kindly PM us with your TPG username/Customer ID so we can have our Tech team to perform troubleshooting along with you.

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

I keep getting this message after I moved “ Action Required: Your TPG NBN service is awaiting activation. Please connect your NBN modem as soon as possible to activate. Visit link.tpg.com.au/EDKjOZ”
I have plugged my modem in and router and there is no connection, both are showing orange internet light. Please help!
Thanks !!
Belinda_west
Level 3
There was a modem left at the property, can I use that or do I use the one I previously used?
BasilDV

Hi @Belinda_west

You may check this article that will guide you on how to set up the NBN HFC service.

Make sure that the NBN NTD box (ARRIS) is On and connected properly.

BasilDV

Belinda_west
Level 3
Belinda_west
Level 3
This is what the box is currently showing
BasilDV

Thank you @Belinda_west

Sorry as I did not notice that your new location is under the NBN FTTC technology and the article that I've provided is for HFC.

We checked it further and it shows that the NBN FTTC service is active and the modem/router needs to be configured and set up.

What's the make and model of your modem/router?

Check this article to confirm your set up.

BasilDV

Belinda_west
Level 3
Router is the netgear r6020 ac750 l, as well as the white NBN modem.
BasilDV

Hi @Belinda_west

Was it working with your NBN HFC from your previous address?

If yes, are you able to send a picture of your physical connection? (Netgear router to NBN NCD box)

We'd like to confirm as we can't detect that the router is attempting to authenticate with the server.

BasilDV

Belinda_west
Level 3