TPG Community

Get online support

Orange light on NBN connection box

Dwcrosswell
Level 2
Hi, I’ve recently completed my NBN connnection and my router is plugged in with a green internet light, however on the NBN connection box the UNI-D 1 light is orange and I can’t access the Internet. Can you please help?
3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

Hi @Dwcrosswell

Welcome to the Community! 

Were you able to check if the cables/ethernet are connected properly on the correct ports? The ethernet cable should be connected from UNID-1 going to the WAN port of the router.

Here's a guide on how to set up the connection: NBN Fibre To The Premise (NBN FTTP) Setup Guide

The router is already pre-configured with your TPG username & password in which should give you internet access. The default Wi-Fi name & password is also indicated on the sticker at the back of the router. 

Should it still not work after completion of the set up, please do send us with your best contact time & number via private message so we can organise a call back to be made from our Technical Team for assistance. 

Let us know how it goes. 

Cheers! 

pdgcollins
Level 2
Hello,
Yes all connected correctly ,
As it was with my previous supplier Foxtel .
Just no green light on Tpg modem .
Reconnected Foxtel modem and wi fi live in house
Go to Tpg and no green light
Shane

Hi @pdgcollins,

Welcome to the community!

If you're having issues with NBN service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage on the NBN network.

We have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in your area you may perform basic troubleshooting, we did an article that you may find helpful see this link below.

Troubleshooting no internet connection

In this particular case, we've seen that the service is now connected to our network. Should you need further assistance, feel free to search community for help or chat with us at https://www.tpg.com.au/support/contact/  and we'd be glad to assist you.

Regards,