TPG Community

Get online support

TP-LINK Archer C1200 router Internet light is orange. And UNI-D 1 port no light.

SOLVED Go to solution
BasilDV

Hi @luo8880887,

I've contacted your case manager and can confirm that the email has been received, however, I was advised that the GPS coordinate needs to be changed. You need to click on the red mark on the GPS in order to get the exact coordinates or information.

You need to resend the information to the same email address.

Regards,
BasilDV

luo8880887
Level 3

I have sent it again, please inform the manager to check it and tell me what else I need to offer. Thank you!

luo8880887
Level 3

btw, PLEASE let me know if the manager confirms receipt of what I have provided and there is nothing to correct. Because I sent the S/N picture to her last Wednesday, but she seemed to check it today. Thank you very much.

BasilDV

Hi @luo8880887,

All of the information has been received and confirmed correct.

Further updates will be given by your case manager as soon as it becomes available.

Regards,

BasilDV

luo8880887
Level 3

I'm glad to hear that. Hope to solve it as soon as possible. Thank you.

Shane

Hi @luo8880887,

We'll keep an eye on this. Further updates will be provided when it becomes available by one of our Provisioning Case Manager. Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

luo8880887
Level 3

Another week has passed. And almost 1 month no internet. And I have sent all the materials that you need. How's my case going? How long I need to wait before can I use my internet?  I still need to pay my bill at the beginning of every month but I can't use your services!

Ahra_G

Apologies for the trouble, @luo8880887

We understand that this has been long overdue. The Case Manager has since made a follow up with NBN Co chasing for updates regarding the connection issue. 

One of the reason with the delay is due to a 3rd party Retail Service provider being involved. This process can take several days - as the other Retail Service Provider will need to reach out to their own customer to obtain this information.

Our teams will provide you with an update on 29/11/2019. If the 3rd Party Retail Provider does not respond by this date, our teams will escalate & send an additional notification to them.

During this time, our operations team will endeavour to explore all avenues to resolve your request while we wait for a response from the 3rd Party Retail Service Provider.

Regards,

Ahra_G

luo8880887
Level 3

I understand this may be hard, and thank you guys for your efforts. But I want to know why the NBN service you provide is taken away by a third party during my month away from Australia?

Will

Hi @luo8880887

I reviewed your case history and from what I gathered, the connection was taken by another provider on October 24. In most cases, the reasons for that are the following:

• The account holder or someone from the household inquired with another provider and the other service provider immediately placed a service transfer order.
  • Someone may have placed an order with a different provider and mistakenly provided your address.

That being said, it's very unusual for a service transfer to happen with the FTTP technology since a Service Provider should be able to place a new order and utilize the other ports in the NTD box instead.

On the ticket we've raised to NBNCo, it was explained that the Location ID that your address has been previously associated with now points to a different address. So it's possible that someone placed an order at an address that now uses the Location ID which your address was previously associated to and then the other Provider initiated a service transfer.

At this point, we're waiting for NBNCo to update their records. However, they still need to get the other Provider and their customer to provide Serial Number of the NTD box on their end. Once an update is available, the assigned Case Manager will contact you to discuss the next step.

Regards,

Will