TPG Community

Get online support

Incorrect roaming charges

YK
Level 2
Level 2

I wasn't planning to switch on the roaming this time but because of a few incidents happened during the trip, I decided to turn it on. So the story is:

I see so many of this number +61414121000. Apparently, this is the number TPG uses to forward calls to voicemail. Because of this, TPG found 3 missed calls (All of them were telemarketers) that I didn't even answer. They have charged me twice for each call and charged me 6 times. 

Note: I did not see any information about the voicemail when I activated and it was missed calls and no notification of voicemails. One more weird thing is that I had more missed calls but only got charged this 3 calls. TPG system is not accurate.

Please refund me the full deposit. 

6 REPLIES 6
Ahra_G

Hi @YK

Welcome to the Community! 

We appreciate you raising this matter to us. I've managed to locate your account using your Community details therefore we'll have this checked and investigated by our Mobile Team. 

Since we're not able to contact you over the phone, their team will be in touch via the email we have on file. 

Please don't hesitate to let us know should you have further queries. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

Ahra_G

Hi @YK

Your concern is now being investigated by our Mobile Team. They should be in touch as soon as an update becomes available.

Feel free to let me know should you have further queries. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

YK
Level 2
Level 2
Thank you.
Ahra_G

Hi @YK

Our Mobile Support team will be sending you an email regarding the outcome of their investigation. 

You may reply directly to their email should you have further queries regarding the matter at hand. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

YK
Level 2
Level 2
<UPDATE>

TPG kept repeating if the telemarketer decided to hold the call up to the voice message starts then it’s my cost to pay that time of duration. In my case, it’s showing as incoming calls+voice messages.(none of them were picked up and no notification of voice messages)

Tips
-Don’t turn the roaming on
-Change the provider
BasilDV

Hi @YK,

Based on the investigation, the charges are valid.

The calls that were directed to your Voicemail should give you a notification once it is activated on your phone.

You may refer to the email that was sent which shows the voicemail charges on the account.

Regards,

BasilDV