TPG Community

Get online support

Moved to Novus - Unusual Charges while overseas

TommyToshiba
Level 2

Dear Members,

I know this been discussed previously but I am unable to access settings on my mobile plan because I have been switched to Novus, whatever that is.

I am currently overseas and receiving unusual charges on my account. I have been a customer regularly travelling overseas for 15 years. I only receive SMS's when global roaming and have not previously incurred any charges. I have not done anything differently this time.

Problems...

- 40 mins queue for telephone assistance and no other simple way of contacting TPG. Maybe I'm blind but there isn't an email option that I can find online.

- Unable to access settings and unable to work out why I'm being charged extra.

- What is Novus and why is it not simple to access this service?

- How do I get a TPG customer represestative to contact me via email?

Thanks for any assistance. 

Regards,

T

4 REPLIES 4
Ahra_G

Hi @TommyToshiba

You may remember an email we sent you in January advising of an upgrade we were making to your My Account portal. Part of that upgrade is migrating the portal to our new and improved system, called Novus. We're updating all our customers of this via email and can assure you all of your account information is secure. 

Here's a helpful article on how to utilise Novus information: How To Check Your TPG Mobile Usage

Other articles which you can read on:

To help manage your TPG services on the go, you may download our TPG Mobile App on this link: tpg.com.au/services/tpg-app

Let us know if we can assist further. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

TommyToshiba
Level 2

Thank you for your prompt reply but I still can't log into the Novus thing. Where is it? I go to my account. I got to my mobile account. I just get told I've been switched to Novus. 

Please could someone from TPG contact me urgently. I am being charged extra fees by TPG while overseas and I have no choice but to cancel my payments to TPG and change providers unless I can sort this out quickly. Please email me directly.

TommyToshiba
Level 2

Novus / Simba when I try to log on tells me my username and my telephone number do not exist. Please contact me on my personal email asap. I presume if you still have my bank account details, you still have my email.

Ahra_G

Hi @TommyToshiba

Could you please confirm your email address via private message along with your username? 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G