TPG Community

Get online support

Moved to Novus

Loris
Level 2
Like everyone else, freaked out with the notifications "moved to Novus" and "you are currently not in contract". Phoned TPG, waited for an hour, only to be told "our office is currently closed". Followed the advice of the recorded message while on hold i.e. to access your usage, go online to tpg.com.au/usage help or /accounthelp. So I did that, only to be shown the old way to access usage. TPG, if you've changed the way we look up usage, then you need to update the online help information. It's not rocket science.
3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @Loris

Welcome to the Community!

We've created an article that will help you with navigate the new Novus system.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV

charlien
Level 2

Well apparently I've been moved to Novus too. And it feels like I've been completely tossed out by TPG. 

I'm stuck overseas but hoping to come back in Feb. So I tried to change my 'hibernating' mobile plan back to a real one in anticipation. But guess what, I've been 'Moved to Novus"... effectively expelled!

I tried ringing, but the cost of overseas calls precludes the waiting time.... endless.

I tried emailing customer service with full details of my problem... no reply.

I tried joining the TPG Community. I saw a post that offered direct messaging with a moderator in order to solve my specific issue, plus information on how to direct (private) message. But when I follow these instructions, there is no option to even message a moderator. How do you do that?

I see another post about my specific issue and the moderator's reply provides information about a whole new look and feel to managing my account. I follow the trail, but no.... the look and feel is exactly as always... and I'm expelled.

This feels quite Kafkaesque.

To cap it all off, I received today an email congratulating me on having earned a new rank of Level 1a for my 'contributions' to the TPG community.

Just to be clear, this is my first contribution.

I know I've gone completely over the top here. And frankly who gives a **?

But I would really love someone from TPG to contact me directly to assist me with my problem.

thanks

Shane

Welcome to the community, @charlien.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I'd love to help get to the bottom of this send me your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) also include the e-mail address you used to contact our Email Support Team so we can chase this with them and have them reach you via return email.

Our community requires atleast Level 2 account for the 'Private Message' feature to be activated this is to eliminate spam messages.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Well apparently I've been moved to Novus too. And it feels like I've been completely tossed out by TPG. 

I'm stuck overseas but hoping to come back in Feb. So I tried to change my 'hibernating' mobile plan back to a real one in anticipation. But guess what, I've been 'Moved to Novus"... effectively expelled!

I tried ringing, but the cost of overseas calls precludes the waiting time.... endless.

I tried emailing customer service with full details of my problem... no reply.

I tried joining the TPG Community. I saw a post that offered direct messaging with a moderator in order to solve my specific issue, plus information on how to direct (private) message. But when I follow these instructions, there is no option to even message a moderator. How do you do that?

I see another post about my specific issue and the moderator's reply provides information about a whole new look and feel to managing my account. I follow the trail, but no.... the look and feel is exactly as always... and I'm expelled.

This feels quite Kafkaesque.

To cap it all off, I received today an email congratulating me on having earned a new rank of Level 1a for my 'contributions' to the TPG community.

Just to be clear, this is my first contribution.

I know I've gone completely over the top here. And frankly who gives a **?

But I would really love someone from TPG to contact me directly to assist me with my problem.

thanks