TPG Community

Get online support

Moved to Novus

SOLVED Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi caoimhevo.

The new CID for Novus Log-in is sent via email, we suggest to check the spam inbox.

For more details you may check the article below.

TPG Mobile - Introduction to the new My Account - TPG Community.

Regards,

Honeya
Level 3

Hello, I seem to have missed the email about moving the mobile to Novus, is it possible to get it resent?

BasilDV

Hi @Honeya

Let's check on what we can arrange for you.

Flick us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

Honeya
Level 3

Hi BasilDV, when I click on your name I don't see the 'send message' option..Smiley Happy

Honeya
Level 3

I don't think I have some kind of permission to send private messages..

Thanks you fixed that problem at least haha Smiley Very Happy

armitage
Level 2

I've been moved to Novous without any notification - and no I haven't missed an email or need to check my Junk folder!

adib_rahmang
Community Manager

We'll check it out, @armitage. Are you able to send us a private message?

adslu5j7
Level 3

I have two mobile accounts that apparently moved to Novus.

I cannot establish contact with Novus as I don't know the new ac number(?).

I would like to add credit as I am os and can't use phone ac.

adslu5j7

Brownies
Level 2

hey there,

I just logged into my TPG account today coz my credit card details changed. I noticed that my mobile as well says "moved to novus" and the invoices stopped way back in 2021. I live overseas and can access the tpg account but not sure how to update my direct debit details for my mobile account as I can't see anything for Novus. Can I still update the details in the My account section of TPG website and it will flow through? Please don't ask me to call an Aussie number to get this sorted, online help would be better.

adib_rahmang
Community Manager

Hi @Brownies,

You'll need to get in touch with our Privacy Team for this one. Fill out the form from the link below and they'll get back to you within 48 business hours.

Confirm Identity Request | TPG