TPG Community

Get online support

Using Iphone app to check mobile data usage - not working?

AmbyT
Level 3

Hi Reizl,

It just got even worse. Now when I navigate my way through the website to where I used to check data usage (about 6 steps, would be impossible on a phone), this information is no longer available and plan status is "moved to Novus". what's that about and how can I check data usage?

Thanks

may234
Level 2

I have the same problem! I was supposed to be changed from the PAYG plan to the Small plan on the 5th this month, it should give me unlimited calls and texts, today it's telling me my mobile prepaid balance is $0 and I can't make any calls. When I logged in to check it says 'moved to novus' too. I can't even call customer service because I'm unable to top up. What is going on TPG??

Ahra_G

Hi @AmbyT, let us have your TPG mobile number via private message so we can further check on this. 

Thanks! 

AmbyT
Level 3

hi ahra_G, thanks for your willingness to look into this for me.  I can click on your name and see your avatar etc but sadly unlike the sample guide there is no 'send a message' link on your profile banner so I can't PM you.

AmbyT
Level 3

Hi Ahra,

Here's what I can see when trying to check mobile usage data. It just says "moved to novus". So the app's been busted for 6 months, and now even the website won't let me check data usage. Can you please ask someone to look into this for me?

Thanks

Screenshot 2021-09-29 124320.png

Ahra_G

Hi @AmbyT

I'll have a member of our Mobile Team to contact and assist you.

Please wait for the call today. 

Thanks! 

Level 2
I found out the same way. They say they sent an email advising of the change, but I'm guessing they sent it to a very old TPG email address I haven't used in years
Really stuffed up my prepaid balance an no-one seems to know how to fix or is even interested. Changing my service provider as I've had enough of the hassle. Good luck
bennysof
Level 2

One year later and we still don't have an app that can monitor our mobile usage? 

Can we please have this feature in the app and make it a top priority.

I also have the status "moved to Novus" for all the numbers linked to my account and I cannot top up prepaid for a particular number. Please advise me what to do as the user of that number is out of data with no way to top up until the next billing cycle.

BasilDV

Hi @bennysof

We've created some articles that will guide you on how to use the new system (Novus).

For payment update, here's the article that will guide you with every step.

Have a good day!

BasilDV