TPG Community

Get online support

How to Register for a new TPG Account Username

ahembree
Level 2

Hello,

I'm attempting to take over a residential NBN account, as I am replacing an outgoing tenant. I'd like to complete the Change of Ownership form, but it includes a field for TPG Username, which I don't have. The form indicates that I can register for an account on the webiste, but I could not find any way to do so, only a 'forgot password' option.

I've created a username for this forum (ahembree), but is that the same thing as registering an account with TPG Broadband, which seems to be what this form requires? Is there another way for me to register for a TPG account so that I can take ownership of this plan?

Thanks for your help!

11 REPLIES 11
Rajib22121987
Level 2

Rajib22121987
Level 2
How to do
Riezl

Hi @ahembree,

For change of ownership, have yourself and the account holder fill in and sign the Change of Ownership form at https://www.tpg.com.au/forms/Change_of_Ownership_Form.pdf?ver=072716 and send us the fully accomplished form together with a scanned copy of both your valid ID's at adsl_admin@tpg.com.au

If this NBN service is from TPG, there's  a possibility that we cannot activate a new line/service unless the previous service is cancelled by the account holder.

You may PM us your complete address so we can take a look if there's still an active line. If you have the account holder's info as well , like the complete name and mobile number, that will help us pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Santhskm
Level 2
Already I have TPG mobile number how to register for the my account
BasilDV

Hi @Santhskm

Welcome to the Community!

We tried to search for your account using your community details to no avail.

Are you a TPG AU or a TPG SG customer? The 'My Account: https://www.tpg.com.au/myaccount' website is for TPG AU customers only.

Once you've applied for a service with us, the details will be sent to the registered email address.

If you're a TPG SG customer, please send them an email to Singapore Mobile Team at support@tpgmobile.com.sg or visit their Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/tpgmobilesg/ as you've reached the support for TPG AU.

BasilDV

Richard-sg
Level 2
I have been trying to open an account with you, for the NBN so I can have it installed, but my log in shows that I have only opened an account with the community site how do I rectify this, and how do I cancel the community log in . Thank you.
Ahra_G

Hi @Richard-sg

Your community log-in details should not affect your NBN registration with us. 

You may PM us with your details (service address, mobile number) and we'd be happy to arrange a member of our Sales team to assist you with the sign-up. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Khristo56
Level 2
New tpg account
Aubrey

Hi @Khristo56, are you looking to sign up for a broadband or mobile service?