TPG Community

Get online support

Windows 10 Mail help

cmarks85
Level 2

Trying to set up Windows Mail.

It continually keeps asking me to either update my password or give the account permission.

Email setting attached. 
EMail.PNG

7 REPLIES 7
Ahra_G

Hi @cmarks85

Welcome to the Community! 

Please refer to this link for the email settings: Email Settings 

You may also find this article helpful: Setting Up TPG Email for Microsoft Outlook 2016 

Let us know should you require further assistance. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

cmarks85
Level 2
Hello,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I found that, and followed settings.

It doesn't answer my question though. Why does it keep asking me to fix my password?

david64
Level 15

Hi cmarks85. 

Each time you send an email and get this message to fix password, what do you do to make the client send the email?

Can you logon to Post Office (webmail) using the password you are using in the mail client?

cmarks85
Level 2

Hey david64,

The webmail service is fine. 

I`m trying to setup using MAIL on windows 10.

I keep getting that error, and I`m only setting up. Yet to see any emails flow in. I`m only trying this, as I have a large email I need to read, and the webmail doesn't open it (Which is another problem I am having).

david64
Level 15

Hi cmarks85. Could you post the screenshot when this error shows up. You should try to cover up your username in the email address on that screen.

Regarding webmail, how big is the mail item? Any attachments? Any error when you select it?

kato64
Level 2

I have the same problem.

Is there a solution that can be posted?

BasilDV

Hi @kato64

Welcome to the Community!

You may check these instructions from Microsoft support: Set up email in the Mail app

If you are able to access your TPG account via Webmail or Post Office, you may contact Microsoft directly in order to guide you with the correct setup for their mail app.

Let us know how it goes.

BasilDV