TPG Community

Get online support

Connecting TP-link Deco M9 with TPG Modem Router TP-Link VR1600r

dkpchan1
Level 2

I am connecting NBN via TPG Modem router TP-Link VR1600r and recently found is WIFI coverage is not good. I have therefore bought TP-Link Deco M9 plus to setup the mesh system to enhance the WIFI coverage and speed.

Please advise the setup of the Modem router byTPG is compatible with TP-LINK Deco M9 plus and how can I change the Modem router to bridge mode in order to set the main Deco M9.

Regards

Dan

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @dkpchan1 ,

We do not have reference on how to set up TP-Link Deco M9 but we have answered some queries related on how to setup Mesh devices that you may find helpful, I also include some thread that answered by other community users please see links below.

Let us know how it will go.

Regards,

@dkpchan1 wrote:

I am connecting NBN via TPG Modem router TP-Link VR1600r and recently found is WIFI coverage is not good. I have therefore bought TP-Link Deco M9 plus to setup the mesh system to enhance the WIFI coverage and speed.

Please advise the setup of the Modem router byTPG is compatible with TP-LINK Deco M9 plus and how can I change the Modem router to bridge mode in order to set the main Deco M9.

Regards

Dan

lezzy
Level 2

Hiii..

Are You Looking for how to change username & password then go to this site Tp-link login

Extender13
Level 2
If you are using Linksys for the first time, you might face some common issues while doing the how to setup a wifi extender, you can do it easily now with the steps provided here. If you are still unable to resolve the issues, you can get help from the technical experts on our toll-free number.