TPG Community

Get online support

DSL Link Down issue

SOLVED Go to solution
roylam000
Level 3
I have tell the guy can call my wife, because I am very busy everyday, I can’t talk on phone when I am working, this is my bad, but I have no idea about this, it is my job. You can ask me what you guys want in email or sms, I can answer it when I am free, I don’t know what’s the problem why you guys have to discuss in phone? Is that routes issue? Or my homes issue? I just want my network back
BasilDV

Hi @roylam000

We'll advise your case manager to contact you via Email today for further discussion.

BasilDV

roylam000
Level 3
Update 6/Jan, still not working ,without network almost 2 weeks,
6/Jan 1pm a technician has come to my home and do the router settings, and said that is the routines issue, need to call nbn technician to check the route / cable , but no one contact me again, so then any update for me?
Aubrey

@roylam000 Our engineers are coordinating this case with NBN Co. Updates will be provided shortly. 

Thanks,

Aubrey

roylam000
Level 3
Update 10/Jan

9/Jan I got a SMS said they check the routine is all pass, and completed the investigation , I just want to say is , it is better then before now, it is drops out 1-2 times per day, before was 6-8 times, is it a normal situation for that?
Ahra_G

Hi @roylam000

We'll inform the assigned Engineer of what you've noticed in terms of the connection. You may also reply to the SMS sent by their team.

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

khuram
Level 2

Only Youtube is working. Is anyone facing same issue. Please help

Ahra_G

Hi @khuram

Let's have your Customer ID or username via private message so we can check your connection and assist further. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

roylam000
Level 3

update 14/Jan

13/Jan there's a technician came my home and fix the routine, it seems like good, it isn't drops out again

at least from yesterday(13/Jan) to now(14/Jan 4:37pm),

thank you guys, and please close the post