TPG Community

Get online support

Greater Sydney & Northern Beaches – No delays for TPG service installation and fault restoration

Shane

Hi @NikyBD,

Welcome to the community!

The initial date provided is the earliest date available provided to us by our wholesale partners. We can have a look to see if we can schedule you in with an earlier time. However, we cannot guarantee this as we work with our suppliers to provide this particular service, which means we are reliant on their scheduling. Shoot me private message with you account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file). 

Regards,

Service down since 06/01/2021.
Received SMS that first available appointment is on 18/01/2021.
Almost 2 weeks waiting to get a technical support.
Is that what you call " No delays for TPG service installation and fault restoration "
chaoticminions
Level 3

@vcasoh2021 wrote:

@Ahra_G wrote:

Hi @vcasoh2021

NBN Installation has different Service Class types. Yours is under Service Class 24 which means that the service can be activated remotely; meaning the equipment is already installed specially the NTD. 

You may check this guide on how to set up your connection:

Let us know the status of the modem lights so we can perform remote tests to check the status of your connection. 

Regards, 

Ahra_G

Hi Ahra_G,

I've read the guides - the only thing that I'm missing is "Wait for NBN Activation".

With the NTD, the "Online" light is flashing.

@vcasoh2021 wrote:

@Ahra_G wrote:

Hi @vcasoh2021

NBN Installation has different Service Class types. Yours is under Service Class 24 which means that the service can be activated remotely; meaning the equipment is already installed specially the NTD. 

You may check this guide on how to set up your connection:

Let us know the status of the modem lights so we can perform remote tests to check the status of your connection. 

Regards, 

Ahra_G

Hi Ahra_G,

I've read the guides - the only thing that I'm missing is "Wait for NBN Activation".

With the NTD, the "Online" light is flashing.

With the modem, the "Power", "2.4G", "5G" and "WAN" are lit. "Internet" is not lit.

I just would like to know are we able to activate the NBN within this week?

Thank you.

in my case With the modem, the "Power", "2.4G", "5G" and "WAN" are lit. "DSL" and Internet" are not lit.

I just would like to know when my service will be activated i'm on FTTN.

Thank you.

BasilDV

Hi @chaoticminions

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to check your account and it shows that the NBN installation is still in progress.

Your address is tagged under the service class 13, which means that the infrastructure is ready and the service is for remote activation.

We'll chase this with our NBN Service delivery team for further checking and updates will be given either via Email/SMS or phone call.

Stay safe.

BasilDV