Home Superfast Plan - Complimentary Speedboost email

SOLVED Go to solution
Shancheada
Level 2

Got 906M when first reset router...

Rsmck
Level 3

@Si wrote:

Thanks team. Today I woke up, did a speed test and I am now getting over 150mbps (again):

image.png

Thanks @Shane and @Riezl 

My speed has also reverted back to the faster speed - 250mbps, on the 27/2... what a coincendence.. 

arthurnats
Level 2
I received the same email & SMS but still struggle to get the faster speed. On average I only get up to 65Mbps but have on occasion gotten 100Mbps.

Can someone inside TPG help with this and get me the speed that was promised as part of the trial?
BasilDV

Hi @arthurnats

Thanks for raising this with us.

Please send me a PM with the account that you are referring to as there's 2 accounts under your profile.

Also, have you tried to test the speed on both Wired and WiFi connection?

BasilDV

brendan611
Level 2

Hi there,

I've also received the email but haven't had a speed increase or my account upgraded.

Is there something i need to do on my end?

Thanks.

BasilDV

Hi @brendan611

Thanks for reaching.

Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number for us to assist you accordingly.

BasilDV

adsllbjp
Level 2
Wonder what's happening with the complimentary speed boost. I was advised by TPG to replace the modem which I did but no change in speed. I was later advised that TPG is in contact with NBN Co to sort out technical issues. That was last week but I have not been advised of progress.
BasilDV

Hi @adsllbjp

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account and can confirm that the speed boost has been applied.

Could you please test the speed via Wired and WiFi and post a screenshot of the result for us to assess this further?

Also, provide us the make and model of the router that you are using for us to check it further.

BasilDV

Strife
Level 2

I received the email stating that the speed increase would begin 11/2/21, nothing as of yet

BasilDV

Hi @Strife

Thanks for raising this with us.

Did you test the speed via Wired or WiFi?

If via WiFi, are you using the 5GHz or 2.4GHz network?

We've checked the account and it shows that the speed boost has been applied.

BasilDV