TPG Community

Get online support

Service randomly dropping out and frequency is increasing today

finchyboyz
Level 2

Hi Team

Have been having connection issues for a while now but have left it in the hope it will go away.

Today i have lost severice 4 times which means its getting worse.

Have reset all of the equipment a number of times disconnected devices, lost connection on wireless and hardwired devices. Can someone jump on and identfy why i keep loosing connectivity as im not able to work from home effectivley.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

Hi @finchyboyz,

We recommend to always visit our Service Status page to check for maintenance/outage: https://support.tpg.com.au/servicestatus

There are also different types of dropouts that you may experience:

1. Network dropouts, this dropout is caused by a line fault on TPG or NBN's network. Affecting all device(s) LAN/Wireless connected to the modem/router this may require a real-time test and investigation by our Technicians and Engineers.

2. Wireless dropouts, this issue only affects the device(s) connected via Wi-Fi which can easily be fix by doing adjustment to the modem/router's settings.

3. Dropouts caused by ongoing outage in your area. 

Drop me a private message with your TPG account details so we can run tests on your service. 

-Ahra_G

finchyboyz
Level 2

are there any updates on the service?

BasilDV

Hi @finchyboyz 

You haven't finished the verification, which is why we weren't able to confirm that we are working on the correct account.

Please respond to the private message and we'll work it out for you.

BasilDV