TPG Community

Get online support

Couldn’t receive call from Telstra mobile and landline

lida
Level 2
Firstly, very happy with the internet speed of tpg. But disappointed with tpg home phone because all Telstra mobile number and Telstra landline number couldn’t call in. My home phone number is ported to tpg from Telstra over 3weeks but still have problems with Telstra line. I’ve been contact with tpg but still no feedback.
9 REPLIES 9
BasilDV

Hi @lida,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and learned that the case was already being handled by our Engineering team.

They were able to talk to you yesterday to inform that all of the override calls are working on the network. They've advised you to retest and to contact them with the result.

The ticket is still open and within their monitoring. Please contact them once you have the result of the test.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

lida
Level 2
One of my customers had contacted Telstra and nothing wrong to his mobile number. I just want to know why some of Telstra numbers couldn’t call in my home phone number? What have TPG engineers been done? I fully pay the bill! Please do something... don’t just say nothing wrong, nothing wrong, again and again.
lida
Level 2
I retest with one of my customers who couldn’t call in my home phone number before but it still couldn’t reach even he was standing in front of me.
BasilDV

Hi @lida,

Thank you for the update.

We'll pass it on to our Engineering team for further investigation. They'll be in touch once an update is available.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @lida,

I understand that our Engineering team has been in touch and the case is now raised with our Network Engineers for further investigation.

Updates will be given by your assigned Engineer once available.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

oxfordyard
Level 2

I'm having the same problem. Have TPG resolved this issue yet? 

Ahra_G

Hi @oxfordyard

We have likewise replied to your post located here:

https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/NBN-Installation/Could-not-receive-call-from-Telstra-mobile-and-land...

Thanks! 

Margo
Level 2

Same problem several times this year.

Once my TPG number was given to a new Telstra customer! This has now been fixed, but Telstra numbers can still not call me. TPG please fix this! I am 84 and my family who are with Telstra can not call me!!!

Shane

Hi @Margo,

We're sad to know that you're also having the same issue, we'd love to help and get to the bottom of this, please send us your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

For reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Same problem several times this year.

Once my TPG number was given to a new Telstra customer! This has now been fixed, but Telstra numbers can still not call me. TPG please fix this! I am 84 and my family who are with Telstra can not call me!!!