DSL-AX82U setup

SOLVED Go to solution
david64
Level 15

@67duff . With FTTP, VLAN ID is not used. 

WAN Internet connection screen.  Edit Index 0, Disable 802.1Q.

802.1Q
• Enable: Select Yes to enable VLAN and set the VLAN ID provided by your IPTV service provider.

Can you check the config on old router for VLAN ID.

67duff
Level 3
David!!!

Thank you very much!!!
Disabled 802.1Q and set 802.1P to 1.
Suddenly it all came good. I’d been pulling my hair out for two days
dmatrone
Level 2
Hi
I just purchased the same modem today and am having the same issue, WAN light is red on the modem, when replacing with a working modem. Connected to the NBN box.

I tried disabling dual WAN and set it to WAN primary.
802.1q is disabled and I set 802.1P to 1, and set VLAN ID to 2, and set WAN connection type to PPOE as per your picture.

Can you please send me a pic of your settings screen, so I can check if the rest match.
Also is there anything else I need to do? Thanks been trying to get it working all day!

Appreciate your help
david64
Level 15

Hi @dmatrone . Are you on FTTP connection?

Which NBN plan do you have? NBN50, NBN100 or faster? Bundled NBN/VOIP or Data only? 

Shane

Hi @dmatrone ,

Could you flick me a message with your details to better understand the situation and see what modem settings we need for the internet to work?

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Hi
I just purchased the same modem today and am having the same issue, WAN light is red on the modem, when replacing with a working modem. Connected to the NBN box.

I tried disabling dual WAN and set it to WAN primary.
802.1q is disabled and I set 802.1P to 1, and set VLAN ID to 2, and set WAN connection type to PPOE as per your picture.

Can you please send me a pic of your settings screen, so I can check if the rest match.
Also is there anything else I need to do? Thanks been trying to get it working all day!

Appreciate your help