TPG Community

Get online support

Got technical appointment after 2 month. It is too much to wait 2 months without internet.

SOLVED Go to solution
Riezl

You'll be contacted by the Case Manager for any additional updates. Thank you.

probimanandhar
Level 3
I have not got any response for earlier technician appointment. It is still in 24 March after 2 months. You should let us know earlier about it so that we can use another internet. I am in trap because I can’t change internet and have to wait for 2 months without internet. It is disgusting. Poor and slow service.
Ahra_G

Hi @probimanandhar

Due to an international silicon chipset shortages, NBN HFC NTD supply is currently constrained. This is resulting in reduced appointment capacity for all HFC orders that require an NTD.

At the moment, the date provided is still the earliest given the current situation as advised by NBN Co. 

The Case Manager is still continuously monitoring the status of the service installation. 

Updates will be provided once available. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

Ross_0303
Level 3

contact the minister 

Joseph_D

Hi Guys,

I think the info on this post is related to https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Broadband-Internet/Delays-in-connecting-some-premises-to-the-nbn-HFC...

Kind regards,

Joseph D

Shane

Hi @Ross_0303

I responded to your post located here.

Based on the latest update, NBNCo advise that there are still issue which are stopping the activation of the service. They are aware that the NTD is in place, however, it will not be activated until the issues with infrastructure the pit are resolved. They foresee to fix the remediation by 05 February 2021.

We will chase this to our Complaints Resolution Team for additional reference to the ongoing investigation. Updates will be provided when it becomes available, let us know should you require further assistance.  

contact the minister 

Ross_0303
Level 3

Hi Shane

Can someone actually tell me what the issue is in the PIT, THE NBN contractor who was there the other week said it is all fine,   what service level is the property at>  

Shane

Hi @Ross_0303,

NBNCo is currently facing delays in activating services due to supply shortage and limited technicians. Nonetheless, rest assured that TPG is working closely with NBNCo to secure appointments and that remediation works are being prioritised.

At this stage, I suggest that we await for the remediation works scheduled to be completed by next week, 05 February 2021.

Regards,

Hi Shane

Can someone actually tell me what the issue is in the PIT, THE NBN contractor who was there the other week said it is all fine,   what service level is the property at>  

Ross_0303
Level 3
@Shane. I've had confirmation that this isn't the case and my connection is good to go no shortage of equipment or technicians and that everything is fine.
Shane

I don’t have any further updates differing from what has already been communicated to you. Your experience is important to us and to get the latest update on the ongoing investigation you may contact directly the assigned complaints resolution case manager via return email. 

@Shane. I've had confirmation that this isn't the case and my connection is good to go no shortage of equipment or technicians and that everything is fine.