TPG Community

Get online support

HUAWEI Modem HG659 - Firmware Update

SOLVED Go to solution
Ahra_G

Hi @september

Please also send your Customer ID or username via private message in order for us to proceed with your request.

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

hungryb4dinner
Level 2

Hi

My software version is V100R001C216B113 

I've tried to send a PM but it says my limit has been reached?

bjorn
Level 2

Wondering if there is an update available for my firmware as well.

Couldnt find a way to send a pm

Product type:
HG659
Device ID:
00E0FC-J3N8W16923009361
Hardware version:
VER.B
Software version:
V100R001C216B013
tomywutoto
Level 2

Can one of the mederator help request the firmware update for me? I tried to send a private message following the instruction page but didn't see the "Send message" button... I need the updated firmware so that I can set the time & timezone and make parental control time setting work correctly

my customer user id is: tsaman

Product type: HG659
Device ID: 00E0FC-J3N8W16C09000990
Hardware version: VER.B
Software version: V100R001C216B111

thanks
BasilDV

Hi @bjorn and @hungryb4dinner

The current firmware version of your modem/router is the updated version.

BasilDV

Shane

Hi @tomywutoto,

Welcome to the community!

A firmware upgrade request has been made for the modem/router the process may take 3-5 working days, please do not turn off the modem.

Let us know how it will go and should you require further assistance.

Regards,

Can one of the mederator help request the firmware update for me? I tried to send a private message following the instruction page but didn't see the "Send message" button... I need the updated firmware so that I can set the time & timezone and make parental control time setting work correctly

my customer user id is: tsaman

Product type:  HG659Device ID:  00E0FC-J3N8W16C09000990Hardware version:  VER.BSoftware version:  V100R001C216B111  thanks
pregalwrightson
Level 2
Hi @Shane

The firmware push that got sent out in June 2020 did the job. I had no issues up until a week or so before Christmas. I have had nothing but issues since then, with just sending this message taking over an hour due to the internet dropping out 4 times. Is there new firmware that needs to be sent out?

Thank you.
Shane

Thanks for sending me your details, @pregalwrightson.

The firmware upgrade has been requested update will be applied within 2 to 5 working days. On the other hand, I noticed that the dropout also caused by the modem/router's connection to the network, please confirm your best contact number and preferred time. I will have one of our technicians contact you for realt-ime test and investigation.

Regards,

Hi @Shane

The firmware push that got sent out in June 2020 did the job. I had no issues up until a week or so before Christmas. I have had nothing but issues since then, with just sending this message taking over an hour due to the internet dropping out 4 times. Is there new firmware that needs to be sent out?

Thank you.
chris_kay
Level 2

Hi there

I can't see the ability to private message but I'd like to update my firmware please

Thanks heaps

tomywutoto
Level 2

@Shane 

My firmware has not been updated since your message saying a reuest has been made on 4th Jan. Can you please follow this up for me please? Thanks a lot

Again, my details is as below:

Customer user id is: tsaman

Product type:  HG659
Device ID:  00E0FC-J3N8W16C09000990
Hardware version:  VER.B
Software version:  V100R001C216B111