TPG Community

Get online support

HUAWEI Modem HG659 - Firmware Update

SOLVED Go to solution
Shane

The modem/router's firmware has been updated please try to reboot the modem, let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

Hi Shane,
I believe the latest version is B113, and mine is B111, please upgrade, currently the router need at least one reboot every day.
alvinzheng
Level 2
Hi Shane,
Confirm the upgrade has completed.
Thank you!
Shane

You're welcome! Smiley Happy

Beyon
Level 2

I'll like to have my modem firmware updated too but I'm not sure whether I've the latest version already or not. Would be much grateful if you could have a look at my account at your earliest convenience. Thanks in advance for the help.

Beyon

Riezl

Hi @Beyon , we had a look at your account and we can see that your modem has the latest firmware for NBN FTTN service. Let us know should you need further assistance. Thank you.

Barnabas
Level 2

Could I please get a firmware update as well. Thanks

Product type:
HG659
Device ID:
00E0FC-J3N8W16923004293
Hardware version:
VER.B
Software version:
V100R001C216B111
Riezl

Hi @Barnabas, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

leclik
Level 2

Hi Team

Product type:
HG659
Device ID:
00E0FC-J3N8W17617007515
Hardware version:
VER.B
Software version:
V100R001C216B112

Could I please get the firmware updated?

Thanks
BasilDV

Hi @leclik

Welcome to the Community!

Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

How do I private message (PM) in the community?

BasilDV

josephviola
Level 2

I am very irritated by Google auto-suggestion. If anyone here knows how to delete google search suggestions on a laptop, please share the steps. It will be very helpful to me.