CANCEL NBN SERVICE

eduardo23
Level 3

Hi,
To who it may concern,
Name: Eduardo Atip

I would like to cancel my Nbn immediately and request a refund for my money which I payed for NBN that includes the set-up fee. After many phone calls with tpg about my need for a technician to install a NBN box, unfortunately they refuse to send one even after I have explained the issue that we dnt have one installed but they insist. At this point, I want to cancel my NBN service that I have not used and a refund for not getting nbn connection even after paying.

I would return the modem which I have received and its unused and I demand a refund for my service

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
BasilDV

Hi @eduardo23 

We regret to read that you've decided to terminate your account with us.

Upon reviewing your NBN order, there has been an issue with the addressing based on NBN Co's report.

We'll advise our NBN Service delivery team and have a case manager to contact you as soon as possible for further discussion.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

BasilDV

eduardo23
Level 3
Please, this service has done nothing but put stressed to my life. I have had no internet access for days since my old adsl was turned off and I can't deal with this anymore.

Just approve my cancellation so I can go back to my old internet.

Thanks
BasilDV

Hi @eduardo23

We understand that your case manager has been in touch and another call is scheduled for tomorrow to further discuss your request.

Stay safe.

BasilDV

eduardo23
Level 3
Ok thanks for replying, but I was expecting a call today. Anyway for tomorrow, if you can guys can call me around 12-4 because I'm workin at 5

Thanks
BasilDV

Hi @eduardo23

We'll advise your case manager with your requested time to be contacted tomorrow.

BasilDV

eduardo23
Level 3
I received no call today and I've been waiting for 2 days. I'm in need of my internet and i need to cancel asap so I can go back to my old internet.

This customer service is unbelievable bad. If this takes any longer, I will contact the TIO to contact tpg to cancel my service
Ahra_G

Hi @eduardo23

A call back will be made today from a Case Manager. 

Kindly wait for the call. 

We apologise for the inconvenience. 

Regards,

Ahra_G