FTTB Port Issue TPG & Telstra

SOLVED Go to solution
Mc_Gerald

I'll notify the case manager handling your case about the feedback that you got from your building administrator, @dannykim1. Thanks!

dannykim1
Level 2

I'm trying to be patient but now I'm getting frustrated.

I haven't received a reponse regarding the contact with the building administrator and all I get is a phone call telling me a port is not available, which I have been aware of for 3 months. I do not need another call reminding me of a lack of ports; please forward the information about contacting the building administrator.

BasilDV

Good day @dannykim1,

I have raised this with our FTTB team and will provide you update once available.

Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused us.

Kind regards,

dannykim1
Level 2

"Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused us."

Hahaha, I presume 'us' was meant to be 'you' as in me.

I'll try to be more patient since you made me chuckle.

Thanks for the reponse.

BasilDV

Good morning, @dannykim1.

We are still waiting for the update from our FTTB team. I have sent an urgent follow up and will provide you update once available.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Hi @dannykim1,

We received an update from our FTTB team and was given a rough ETA on 16/03/18 in adding more capacity in the building. Your case manager will be in touch once done.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

dannykim1
Level 2

Hi BasilDV,

I received an email today from my building administrator that TPG has installed further ports last week. I hope the ETA of the 16th refers to this? Either way, sounds good. Thank you for letting me know.

BasilDV

You are welcome @dannykim1.

Your case manager will update you once the service is up and running.

Should you require any assistance, please let us know.

Kind regards,