TPG Community

Get online support

No NBN internet connection

SOLVED Go to solution
BasilDV

Hi @mariat09

You are under the NBN 12/1 plan, which the speed is similar to DSL/ADSL service.

We've created an article that will guide you in choosing the best TPG NBN plan. Here's the link.

Another article was created to provide more information about the NBN speed tiers : TPG NBN Typical Evening Speeds (updated 9/05/19)

Once decided to upgrade to the next plan, you may contact our Change of plan team on 1300 920 158.

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @gibbhong

One of our Moderators responded to your previous post and advised that the service has been restored by the technician who attended the site last 19 February 2020.

If you are experiencing issues with your service, you may refer to our online guide on how to troubleshoot internet issues.

You may also check the articles that we've created on How to check the connection speed on your NBN FTTN/FTTB service and How to troubleshoot a slow speed issue.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV

harjit75
Level 2
UNI- D1 light on nbn is off. I check my wire is securely connected and no damage.
Riezl

Hi @harjit75, if you are on NBN FTTP and the UNI-D light on the NBN connection box is not on, it is an indication of a possible ethernet cable, UNI-D port or TPG router WAN port issue. In this case, the modem won't be able to get a signal from the NBN network causing the internet not to work.

You may check the physical connection, try a different ethernet cable and make sure that the cable is connected to the right port.

We recommend having a read of this community article as it contains guide about NBN Fibre To The Premise (NBN FTTP) Setup Guide

If you are not on NBN FTTP, we have guides for all type of TPG services : New Connection Setup Help

Should you need further assistance, feel free to search community for help or contact us and we'd be glad to assist you.

philemo15
Level 2
Can you fix my internet?
FandLKolver
Level 2

We have just moved house, NBN was connected yesterday but we still do not have internet. There are no outages in our area.

FandLKolver
Level 2

Thanks for nothing........can't contact your because your call centre is shut down.

Level 2

I have not had internet for almost 2 weeks and not able contact as all cotact points are busy my phone works ok I was cotacted a week ago last monday but was unable to fix and promosed to phone me on the tuesday morning Regards Graham Ward

Parash92
Level 2
I checked, there is no nbn outage.
There is no internet in my nbn since two days, only the power light blinks in the router, have already reset the router still no internet.
Me and my friend need to work online and attend online classes, can you support with this asap?
BasilDV

Hi @philemo15

For customers experiencing any issues with their NBN service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage on the NBN network.

We have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in your area, customers can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link : https://www.tpg.com.au/support/nbn-hfc-cable/problems_connect_internet_nbn_hfc

In your case, your service was affected by an NBN maintenance, which requires a planned outage to your service(s). 

Customer Benefit: Optimisation to improve the stability of the nbn network.
This activity will cause a loss of connectivity during the change window (estimated times included below where available).
Please note:
Factors outside of nbns control i.e. weather, site conditions, or 3rd party, may inhibit nbns ability to perform the change at the time specified.
OH&S constraints i.e. climbing towers, working with high voltage equipment etc. can all impact when this work will be performed.

Your service is now stable and has been connected for more than 5 days now.

BasilDV