TPG Community

Get online support

Very Slow Upload speed - NBN 50

SOLVED Go to solution
tangming82gz
Level 2

Hi, TPG

Today NBN technician came to my place and did various testing.

NBN confirmed the line is at no faulty and signal is good. all tests from their side are passed.

The slowness of my upload speed is still not fixed.

Can you please identify the reason as soon as possible?

is there anything wrong in my router configuration? This has been back and forward between TPG and NBN for 2 weeks.

Thanks for any urgent reponse.

http://tpg.speedtestcustom.com/result/847d5300-3835-11eb-af4f-c994ca5ae084

Min

tangming82gz
Level 2

Hi, TPG

Today NBN technician came to my place and did various testing.

NBN confirmed the line is at no faulty and signal is good. all tests from their side are passed.

The slowness of my upload speed is still not fixed.

Can you please identify the reason as soon as possible?

is there anything wrong in my router configuration? This has been back and forward between TPG and NBN for 2 weeks.

Thanks for any urgent reponse.

http://tpg.speedtestcustom.com/result/847d5300-3835-11eb-af4f-c994ca5ae084

Min

BasilDV

Hi @tangming82gz

Our Engineers are assessing the report from the NBN technician that visited the site for them to come up with a reasonable resolution.

Please give them some more time as all devices were replaced, but the issue is still evident.

Your assigned Engineer will be in touch with you as soon as an update becomes available.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

BasilDV

Kycl2323
Level 2
Hi, I’m really struggling with a terrible upload speed too. I even upgraded the modem to a TP-LINK Archer AX50 in case it was a router issue but it’s still terrible slow.

Video conferencing is unusable. Very frustrating for work.

Any help from TPG please before i lose
My mind with this.
Ahra_G

Hi @Kycl2323

There are many factors affecting the speed of a service and would also depend on the type of NBN Technology you have.

I would recommend checking out these Community articles:

Let us have your Customer ID or username via private message so we can assist and check the status of your connection. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

shiren728
Level 2

Hi @Ahra_G,

I'm having the very similar issue. My download speed is 12+M while my upload speed is only 0.7-0.8M. I was trying to PM you my ID and address but it seems there's no PM option for me. Not sure what should I do.  Thanks!

Netwhr
Level 2
Same NBN 50 low upload speed issue solved.

Tplinkmodem.net
Advanced
Bandwidth control

Disable it.

Reboot. Bingo!!!
Chiaratroncana1
Level 2
I’m having the same issue!
Have they increase the upload? It’s ridiculous!
Chiaratroncana1
Level 2
Can you guys check my account and apply the same fix please if applicable please?

We are having the same issue.
Ahra_G

Hi Chiaratroncana1,

We definitely would like to be of help. Kindly send your TPG account details via private message so we can locate your account and assist you accordingly. 

Can you guys check my account and apply the same fix please if applicable please?

We are having the same issue.