TPG Community

Get online support

TPG’s New Support App: My TPG

Bobby

Check out our video guide on the My TPG app, or read below

We're proud to announce the release of our new mobile app, out now for both iOS and Android. Manage your TPG plan on-the-go with the ability to change your NBN plan, check your connection status, update your details, plus more!

screen1.png

Broadband Support
Got a problem with your NBN, FTTB or ADSL2+ Home Bundle connection? Just do a connection test using the My TPG app, and if a problem is detected you can lodge a fault right there without having to call!

Plus you can also:

• Test your Internet connection speed, even when you aren’t at home
  • Track any faults you have lodged using the My TPG app
  • Track your installation progress

Screen 2 Edited.png

Billing
Did you know that using the My TPG app you can change your TPG NBN plan whenever you like? You can move your plan to a higher or lower speed tier whenever you need!

Also you can:

• Check your current and past TPG bills
  • Update your payment details
  • View a 3-month TPG account statement

image1 (1).png

Manage Your Profile
Updating your personal details is a breeze with the TPG app. Simply update them directly in the app if any of your circumstances change. Securely change your TPG account password whenever you need to. It's just that easy!

Currently not all products have been added to the My TPG app. We are working on supporting more products in the future. For now, NBN, TPG Fibre to the Building (FTTB), and ADSL2+ Home Bundle are supported by the app.

Keep an eye out for regular updates as we're continually looking for ways to improve the app.

Try it today! Get My TPG from the App Store for iOS, or Google Play for Android.

24 Comments
Level 1

I have downloaded the app and have entered correct details.  

I then get a "Login failed"

Invalid input. Please try again. (Error code 7PLWL9)   

Try again........

so i do to get code 2BGBLT, then

so i do to get code code VD7W3P .....

Can i source an answer to resolve this please?

Riezl

Hi @0421117799 , if you are trying to access your TPG Mobile account on this new TPG app, please be advised that it's not possible as this app only supports the following services:

• 1. NBN
  • 2. TPG Fibre to the Building (FTTB)
  • 3. ADSL2+ Home Bundle

You may view more details here: https://www.tpg.com.au/services/tpg-app

However, you can view your account info by logging in to TPG My Account. You can refer to this link: Using TPG My Account & Online Account Info

Let us know should you have further queries.

chicaneau
Level 4

No way to save credentials in this app? Why not?

antonv
Level 2

I have a mobile using android version 9. 

The Google Play for "My TPG" app states : Your device isn't compatible with this version

I have an NBN home account but I cannot use the TPG app on my mobile phone.

I cannot raise any support requests with TPG other than by telephone.

What happen to the web support portal?

Riezl

We have raised your concern to our Technical Team and we'll revert to you once an update is received.

For the time being, you may access your account through our website.

Here's a guide that may help you:

Using TPG My Account & Online Account Info

Riezl

Hi @antonv, as per checking, our app supports Android 4.1 and above and it is weird why it is not working on your phone's android version.

We will be needing more details so we can look into this further.

Please send us a private message of the following:

-TPG customer ID, username and complete address

-Make/Model of your Mobile Phone

-Screenshot of the Android Version

-Screenshot of the TPG App Version

-Screenshot of the Error message

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

We will wait for your PM. Thank you.

chicaneau
Level 4

@Riezl why does the app require you to logon every single time in iOS?

Get your app developer to add the ability to store credentials/use FaceID.

Ahra_G

Thanks for letting us know, @chicaneau.

We welcome all feedback as hearing from our customers is the best way we can improve our business. We'll be sure to forward your feedback to our Dev Team for review and future consideration. 

Cheers! 

snowlynx
Level 1a

Well have got it going but not helpful when internet down and modem is not working 

No tech support - only use chat - no response and closes off

Oh and the kicker no technician til monday ,so grand final weekend and no foxtel ,netflicks , or anything 

Where's the service and compensation for no internet and all the progarms not recorded or emails to be able to print off 

Riezl

Hi @snowlynx , please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help get to the bottom of this.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Madjul2020
Level 1a

My modem has been plugged in for over a week but I keep getting txts telling me to plug it in. I have followed all of these steps correctly already. Please help Smiley Sad

BasilDV

Hi @Madjul2020

Welcome to the Community!

We tried to search for your account using your community details to no avail.

We'd like to look into your account for better understanding of the situation.

Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

You may also check the article that we've created for 'New Connection Setup Help'.

BasilDV

HOQUEMAHMUDUL
Level 2

How to register my tpg apps account?

HOQUEMAHMUDUL
Level 2

I new sim buy but can't open my account. How to register?

Ahra_G

Hi @HOQUEMAHMUDUL

Please send us your Customer ID or mobile number via private message so we can assist you accordingly.

Thanks! 

yhq030171
Level 1b

I have downloaded My TPG app. When I try to test my internet speed by My TPG, it does not work. Please help me solve this problem. Thanks 

Shane

Hi @yhq030171,

Can you post a screenshot of the error when trying to run a speed test?

You may also directly perform a test by using a browser, simply go to speedtest.net or speedtest.tpg.com.au

Regards,

I have downloaded My TPG app. When I try to test my internet speed by My TPG, it does not work. Please help me solve this problem. Thanks 

mfeodoroff
Level 3

Is there a way for the app to remember my username?

Shane

Hi @mfeodoroff,

The remember Account Credential is not supported yet, but we will raise this for additional feedback to our Developers.

Regards,

Is there a way for the app to remember my username?

gavingroom
Level 3

Hi team. The 'Your Internet Speed' section has never worked for me since getting connected on the 24th of Februrary, despite TPG correctly identifying my connection (I have a BYO modem plan hence no voice service). Screenshots attached.

I know I can run a speedtest at the usual sites, but would be good to know why the app doesn't work.

speed_test.jpgconnection.jpg

Angeli

Hi @gavingroom

You must be on the "Your Internet Speed" tab to conduct a speed test on your existing NBN connection. Let me know how it goes.

Regards, 

Angeli

gavingroom
Level 3

Hi @Angeli 

Sorry, didn't make it too clear in my post. The screenshot that shows the "We are unable to detect your Internet connection..." message was taken from the 'Your Internet Speed' tab. 

Angeli

Hi @gavingroom

Can you please send your TPG account details privately? Here's how: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Thanks!

T62k
Level 2

I received the welcome email from TPG telling me all about their services and how they have a My TPG app. So I went to download it, but it won't let me, it says it was built for an older version of Android.

I'm on Android 12, which is not even the latest. Why promote the app if it can't be used?