TPG Community

Get online support

HUAWEI Modem HG659 - Firmware Update

SOLVED Go to solution
brettgardner
Level 2

Many people face issues while accessing the routerlogin page. If the same issue you are facing then you can choose the Nighthawk app to log in to your WiFi router.

lemonytf
Level 2

Hi,

I need help with updating firmware as well.

Product type: HG659
Device ID: 00E0FC-J3N8W16909005016
Hardware version: VER.B
Software version: V100R001C216B013

Thanks,
Sunny
Shane

Hi @lemonytf,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for reaching out to us. I arranged a firmware upgrade for your modem/router it may take 1-2 Business days. Let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards, 

Shane

Hi @lemonytf,

We're able to confirm that your modem/router has the latest firmware version.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers! 

Mashes
Level 2

Hi,

Could you please update my firmware too? Looks like i might be a little out of date, V100R001C216B012

Matt

Riezl

Hi Mashes, we'll send a request for a firmware upgrade and will let you know once an update becomes available. Thank you.

Riezl

Hi @Mashes, the modem's firmware has been upgraded. Let us know if we can be of further assistance. Cheers!

busybee
Level 2

Another one for firmware upgrade please I have issue where the modem drops DNS to clients. Any Wi-Fi or even plugged in devices lose the ability to browse the net. Configure the same clients with manual DNS and they work fine. When this happens and I log in to the modem the home page shows 0 for both WLAN and connected devices. Reboot does the trick to resolve, but issue happens around every 2 weeks. Hopefully firmware upgrade might fix. 

Product type:
HG659
Device ID:
00E0FC-J3N8W16909002997
Hardware version:
VER.B
Software version:
V100R001C216B111
BasilDV

Hi @busybee

Welcome to the Community!

Could you please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number in order to update the firmware of your modem?

How do I private message (PM) in the community?

BasilDV

sunday9pm
Level 2

Hi

can I please also request the HUAWEI firmware upgrade to the latest version. Current details:

Product type: HG659
Device ID: 00E0FC-J3N8W16811001558
Hardware version: VER.B
Software version: V100R001C216B013

Customer ID: 5713199

Thank you!

cheers, marcus