TPG Community

Get online support

Provide customers with information about Novus

gjacks0n
Level 2
what is Novus - we have not been told. Who owns Novus why has my data been provided to another company. Not happy about having to use two different accounts to source my Tpg infotmrmarion
5 REPLIES 5
Angeli

Hi @gjacks0n,

Welcome to TPG Community! 

Nothing to worry about. You may remember an email we sent you in January advising of an upgrade we were making to your My Account portal. Part of that upgrade is migrating the portal to our new and improved system, called Novus. We're updating all our customers of this via email and can assure you all of your account information is secure. 

Let us know if you need further help. 

Regards, 

Angeli

VGGDP
Level 2

I did not receive any details from TPG in January 2020 about NOVUS and I have been a customer of TPG for a number of years now. I can't access any of my usage service details for the NBN or Mobile service from my on line account. I have tried several times over the past one month to contact TPG on the phone but you are definitely providing very poor response time to your customers requesting assistance with no call back. What is happening at TPG as it is not looking after their existing customers.

Dann

Hi,

Welcome to the Community!

Our mobile customers have been migrated to our new and improved system. We've made it easier for our mobile and home wireless customers to navigate on the enhanced features of My Account. Whilst, our residential NBN users will remain on the old My Account.

Here's an article than can be of help to you in regards to your mobile usage.

How to check your Mobile Usage on the new my account 

Please let us know if we can further assist you.

Regards,

Dann

Ahra_G

Hi @VGGDP

If you are currently subscribed to the NBN Home Wireless or has a TPG mobile service, Novus will be your source of info moving forward. 

Here's a couple of Community articles that you may find helpful: 

TPG Mobile - Introduction to the new My Account

How To Update Payment Details – New TPG My Account

We're always here to help should you require any assistance. Just PM us with your TPG account details and we'd be glad to assist. 

Cheers! 

Ahra_G

adslu5j7
Level 2

Hi,

I had the same problem. I have been with tgp for 15-20 years. My interface is not what the Moderators are saying it should be. I think mine is similar to yours...I only get the mobile is changed to Novus message without any interactive option buttons.

But I found that access to what the Moderators are talking about, and it is available to us by selecting the hot link indicated by the red arrow on the diagram below. Goodness knows why us old users are stuck with and interface that is legacy..?

Cheers!

Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 9.17.28 pm.png