TPG Community

Get online support

Delays on some NBN installation and fault appointments - May 2021

Manuel
Community Manager

TPG has been made aware of a recent NBNCo’s system implementation which has caused some installation and fault appointment time frames to take longer than usual to take place.

Please be assured that TPG is working closely with NBNCo to do the best we can to bring forward these appointments. The TPG Service Delivery and Assurance teams will be proactively updating any customers who may be affected by the NBNCo delays. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

For help about how to check your scheduled installation date or to reschedule your current appointment date, please visit this Community Article: Check or Reschedule Your TPG Installation via tpg.com.au/install 

NBNCo's webpage and a statement about the these delays can be found by visiting https://www.nbnco.com.au/utility/appointment-notice

82 REPLIES 82
rhondacaulfield
Level 2
Not happy having to wait till from Friday to Monday for nbn to fix our outage
garrett2
Level 2

Due to the lengthy delays in repairing the faults - what compensation will TPG be offering/implementing. 
As 10days without a working system is extremely inconvenient and causing major issues for home businesses and students.

Ahra_G

Hi @rhondacaulfield

We're sorry to learn that you are experiencing issues with the service. 

Please be advised that most ISPs rely on NBN to provide services therefore, we are subjected to their connection timeframe as well as scheduling. 

You may respond to the SMS to the Engineering team should you require further assistance. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

0433mollydaisy
Level 2
9 days now.. one missed nbn appointment without explanation, no apparent outlook for a date for them to come.
Running my business from my mobile hotspot. Impossible situation.
Not good enough.
BasilDV

Thanks for raising this to our attention, @0433mollydaisy.

We'd like to look into your account for better understanding of the situation.

Please send us a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

BasilDV

nicekamy16
Level 2

We have been waiting for more than 9 days for our NBN installation at our new place. In the meantime, we are being charged without using your service. We still haven't an appointment scheduled to look into the issue. Very disappointing.

lesanderson
Level 2

I have been wainting now since the start of May, countless phone calls, receheduled by NBNCo 5 times and counting, very hard to run a business without. :-( 

Riezl

Hi @lesanderson, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can take a look at your account. To send a PM please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Admackin
Level 2
Will we be provided with a dongle in the interim? I have moved house and need it to work from home.