Note: If you're activating a new Mobile number and don't have alternative mobile number to receive your passcode to log in to My Account, please call us on 1300 993 019 to verify your identity and activate your SIM.
3. Click the check box and select Get Started.
4. New mobile numbers and replacement SIMs typically activate within 3 hours.
5. If you’re porting your mobile number to TPG from another provider, make sure your current mobile service is active and ready to receive an SMS. Tick the checkboxes and hit Activate SIM Card.
6. A porting authorisation SMS will be sent to your mobile number. Enter the code and click Verify Code.
7. The porting process will take approximately 3 hours and will only occur during these times:
Monday to Friday: 8 AM to 8 PM AET Saturday: 10 AM to 6 PM AET
8. Keep using your old SIM until it stops working, then that's your cue to switch to your new TPG SIM.
If you have any issues, please call us on 1300 993 019 and we'll be happy to help.