TPG 24/7 CHAT

ALICIACLONk123
Level 2

Can anyone advise me how to contact TPG chat. I know that I have been successful before, but not so much tonight 

8 REPLIES 8
BasilDV

Hi @ALICIACLONk123,

Our operating hours will be viewed here.

A pop-up which says "Live chat is online" will appear on the bottom right of the page once there's an available representative.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Regards,

BasilDV

jaganghuman
Level 2

hi my enternet speed is very slow

pkc12
Level 2
do you do the follow ups to the customers who tried to reach you but couldn’t. I have been trying to get assistance since 3 weeks, but no one got back to me.
sandyj37
Level 2

I cant get onto   24/7 chat,   always the same message  

"our team members are currently serving other customers, please try later" 

Have tried about 10 times over the last week.  

I urgently need, to set up my email for work,   i have upgraded my 

computer.   So frustating,   cause of this lack of support, will have to go with Telstra,

if i cant sort this.   

pkc12
Level 2
i can never connect to that live chat thing. it always says me like our officers are busy with other customers. i can’t even reach via telephone. i m so frustrated. if its not solved asap. i will deactivate my account.
engrabbas
Level 2

Have you got any problem with early deduction of money? 

Telstra does not deduct the money until the month is over. TPG deduct the money a week earlier than the actual data is exhausted. I think TPG fear the customer might run away on the last day, so they secure the payment before the month ends. Never seen such cheap service even in 3rd world countries.

Planning to switch back to Telstra.

Joseph_D

@engrabbas TPG is a prepaid service by operating this way we are able to keep costs down to continue offering the best value deals possible to our customers.

engrabbas
Level 2

Well, keep on saving costs and loosing customers.