TPG Community

Get online support

How do I contact TPG Support

Stewart9643
Level 2

I have been told that my Credit Card has been declined. It is working fine elsewhere. I have changed it several times on the website and get a being processed message everytime. It is followed by an email saying tranaction is declined. I tried ringing customer support several times, giving up after an hour on several of these occassions. Thought I'd send an email. TPG doesn't seem to have an email address. Navigating the website is painfull as my current speed is 18 Mbps. My account suddenly in the last hour has suddenly showed as being paid but my card shows no activity. Was it a freebie from TPG for the pathetic (non existing) service? Also if the system is showing my card as being no good, and TPG state that they do not keep old card data, how was the payment successful? My concern is whether my account is truly up to date or am I going to be disconnected and hit with some ridicolous fees for non-payment when the problem is obviously TPG's. Time to start shopping I think.

2 REPLIES 2
Stewart9643
Level 2

As a followup, my account is now showing a debt again but it still wont accept the credit card.

Angeli

Hi @Stewart9643,

I have sent you a private message regarding your payment inquiry. Kindly refer to your community inbox.

Regards,

Angeli